Make Transparent Image Online
Background removing is the common task for most of the photo editors or professionals but also very useful for product marketing, online business, website making etc. There are many tools online and offline, some are premium or others freemium with their limited features. Photoshop is the most popular photo editing tool that is offline which is the most advanced and popular software. We know lots of online photo editing tools also, which are mostly not free.
Here is the most easiest, free and online tool for background removing. It has simple and effective GUI for making images transparent using feathers, offsets and smoothness of edges after erasing background. The steps are below -
- Choose SELECT button to open and load image from your computer into the app.
- Select GREEN button to mark foreground part of the image i.e. the part of image we want to keep.
- Select RED button to mark background part of the image i.e. the part of image we want to remove.
- You can ZOOM-IN or ZOOM-OUT button to make image larger and smaller for better markings or preview the result. If you mistakenly mark or overflow, it can easily be removed using ERASER button. There are REDO, UNDO or CLEAR buttons which is also very helpful in marking foreground and background of image.
- After that, click on middle red button to preview the result i.e. the image with transparent background.
- If you are satisfied with the result, it can be downloaded using DOWNLOAD button.
- If you are not ok with the result, you can mark more or use REFINE technique like FEATHER, OFFSET and SMOOTH edge of image.
That's it, BEST OF LUCK for your work and if you are still confused, please see the above YOUTUBE video.